Wednesday, March 11, 2009

undecisive

i think my life is screwed. My sis has paid for me few thousand bucks and now i feel like quitting. I really felt sad and dissapointed with myself. I think nobody in this world is more stupid than me. Since i knew i already dont like engineering, y am i still choosing it?? I chose biomedical engineering becoz i like bio, yet all i know now is maths, engineering n physics. Come on. PLS gimme some medicine names n i will happily memorize it for u. I wan to know more about meiosis and omg biology..... so many interesting topics. maths? I hate the stupid differentiation trying to make my life miserable. Or i should say, i really dont have a life. Say i succeeded , and managed to get the cert after 4 yrs later. I will be working on the thing which i dun like for the rest of my life. If that doenst sound creepy, i really dont know anything else which can make my life worse than what im facing now. I wanted to change, but can i? im at the edge of a decision !!

i hope god will drop some check with 1 million pounds on it in front of me while im being tortured by the stupid microsoft excel

No comments: