Friday, March 6, 2009

Ups and downs in the sea of love


Its already 11 months and a day me n my gf coupled. Through the days we have/have not been together, all i have in my mind is her. Each time we have some clash which usually comes from misunderstandings or wrong usage of words or simply due to temper, i felt really sad, and the same thing happens to her too. Who wouldnt anway. I'm a man, n nan ren liu shue, bu liu lei ? The person who creates this saying ( probably the guy is ip man..) is totally wrong. Boys have as much emotion as girls. I have no strength to conceal the sadness in my heart.. It all happens too sudden. I have nowhere to hide my face as i have the tears bleeding out of my eyes, and its not because i'm angry her, its the surge of disappointment feeling within the very bottom of my heart. Disappointed with myself because i couldnt let her be happy at the times where we are still suppose to be chatting happily just like before. Disappointed because once n once again, i have hurt her, even if i didn't meant to do that. Sorry is not an excuse. I have to admit i said that more than just twice or a couple times. but, i meant it. I really love her, making her angry equals to erm.. taking a blade and make a 3 inch scar to my tiny heart. I am typing this while asking a question to myself in my heart. "All this while, i have treated my girl well ?" Well, answer may be varies depending on my mood of course; but as for now, i knew i have not made her the happiest girlfriend in this world. I may not have any super power talent or dashing face to always always keep her heart with me or completely happy with me, but i wouldnt not give up. I dont know, but i just felt like doing it. Maybe i got inspired by nike or something. Im swearing to the light bulb which is just next to this pc, and to her and to myself, all the hard feelings or factors leading to crash or quarrels, i shall hereby erase them all out of my itenerary ! Its not an easy task, every boys know this. But when im reminiscing my past somewhere like 10 years time later, where my girlfriend who might already upgraded to the status of wife, all i could think of is those moments of happiness and smiles and laughs. As a person who loves her and willing to spend the rest of my life with her, i would cross fingers , and thus hoping that the day where she proudly tell her friends and sis and her family and her neighbour, she had not found the wrong man. Just thinking of the moment we can be together, my heart smiles sweeter than any candy u can find in anywhere on earth. Dear,.. if you are reading this, i wanted to tell u, i love you~~ Please forgive my past. In addition to the promises and swears u and me made, i promise you, in this 4 years time where we are in long distance relationship, i WILL NOT change my heart or attitude when chatting with you. I truly hope, dear would not change the love, attitude, as well as the concern towards me. I sounded ungrateful once, and i wont let the second times happen anymore. My fellow bloggie readers can be the judges. Shall we hold our hands onto the rope together , and hike through the years of long distance relationship ? I love you ~~ :)



Thats the animated version of me and my gf facing to the opposite of camera view. hehe




3 comments:

慧银 aka Yinn said...

Dear..this post is really touching.
And I hope wat dear wrote in tis post is true..lk the swear n the promises.
I..I have ntg much to add on.
Juz hope that v can maintain our long relationship till v complete our study.
Juz like dear..I will not change my love,attitude and concern to you.
V will be the same juz lk any normal day without any missunderstand n quarrel.
It's less than 1 month from our anniversary..
I hope dat v can go through endless anniversary together.
But dear cant accompany me during dat day..feel abit disappointed
But then..as long im in ur heart,dat's ok
Dear muz owez love me o..juz lk wat dear have swear n promises.
*Take note of wat v promise,k?..dont 4get it*
Love u..my dear,my lao gong
Hehe

Love & the promises~~:)

慧银 aka Yinn said...

We shall hold our hands onto the rope together , and hike through the years of long distance relationship...it's our promise too~
I LOVE YOU:)
^ ^ ^ ^
(^.^) (^.^) Dear n Me~
() () () ()

Anonymous said...

yeah~ thx dear. yup!! we will definitely be together till the end of our lives. We must always love n have each other in our hearts , n always sweet to each other~ so nice o. yea, anniversary coming dy. Although tis few years. our anniversary couldnt be celebrated together, we shall always celebrate them the years we r together. Dun sad ya :) yea, dear is always in my heart. yea i will rmb the promises n swears. yeah~ we together must go through the years of long distance relationship together ~ i want to share everything with u, ur sadness,ur happy moments, every single second of the day..
love u oh my lao po..
miss u~~~
muaksssss ~~