Saturday, April 4, 2009

full of love~~

Today, 5/4/2009, is my anniversary with my gf. Despite of the thousand miles distance from her to the place where i am now, i could feel her presence with me. She is always in my mind n my heart. Its a very special feeling which can be either happy or sad. For me, its happy :) The feeling is undoubtedly, love. I love my gf. I love her always ~~ Happy 1st Anniversary lao po~ :D

A box with mystery item inside as my 1st anniversary gift from lao po..

inside is...

a necklace ring !! (which can also function as...

yep.. a simple n yet meaningful ring) Sori for the low quality shot. Nevertheless, is a great present for me. Because? Only me n my wife know it :P

Thx alot dear.. i like the present :D Hope u will like mine too. I love u dear.. miss u so much ~~ muaksssssssss~ *forever love*

at the end of the short post, wish lao po.. HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY! =)

by the way..

it fits well on me. Truly a special gift among all that i have received ^.^

2 comments:

慧银 aka Yinn said...

Hurray!!!I'm glad dear like the present a lot.I'm so scare that dear wont like it..Thanks god~~:)
Lao gong,Thanks for the card and ecard.I forgot to post it in my blog.Hope dear dont mind it.But I wanna tell dear,Thanks alot.Although is just a simple card..I really like it coz I know dear spend your time and heart writing on the card and the process of posting the card..
Love u alot!!!!
Muakssss~~~
*Forever Love...lao gong*
=)

norris said...

hahah yea~~ of coz lao gong like it. the present, makes me feel that im ur real lao gong dy. so shiok oh. hahaha. oh its ok dear. no nid post abt the cards nvm. u like it, i already hapi hapi d :)
hehe i love u too oh lao po!!
muaksss ~~
lub lao po forever oh ~ :D