Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Day!!

After weeks of torturing in RMIT, finally comes the first break in my 4 years of study life here. A 1 week break! which is a heaven for a person who is desperate of a holiday like me. N yeah.. this break has 2 names, as u can call it, mid-semester break for my case or a general easter holidays. Although im not those who can social well, having a break is simply giving me much more times to party ! ( in front of pc, msn with gf) and... study -.- As an uni student, u cant escape from it because, u have to. Unlike college, Uni wont be that kind to feed you eat like a babysitter or tell u wat to do when u received an assignment. It's not they wont tell u at all, but most of the time, when ur required to begin an assignment, u'll end up wondering for 1 hour, thinking 'what should i do?' Seriously, 1st or 2nd assignment may look allright, but the 3rd 1 n so on so forth can easily kill u. Erm... anyway, dats just me with my good old engineering course. And i have to admit im not those smarties like Kenneth, a new fren of mine or old fren from klang, Calvin teh. lol. And that day, he was telling me he obtained the lowest marks for Physics tutorial. Huhu.. nice attempt, but u can only fool a 3 years old with it :P

Think again, i have not make a long post ever since i came to Aussie. My bad. I knew there is no much of visitors to tis blog already, but i knew that there is always u who will come visit my blog occasionally, hoping to see an update. Yep.. dats u. hehe. Besides being really busy, me being super duper lazy almost makes this half-dead blog to nearly rotten state. While i still have some time be4 the uni resumes on the next thursday ( 16 April) i might as well blog alil now :)

...too many things to blog till i dont know where to start. Ok.. lets talk about my life here with siblings. Basically, nothing much to talk about on this part. Me, my bro and sis seldom sit down together and talk talk non-stop, but once in a weekend, bro and i will take a stroll at the city to eat/shopping. Sis usually not at home, because she doesnt like to see us. haha just kidding. She prefer to hang out with temple or office or watever fren she have all day. However, 1 good thing about her is she sleeps n wake up early! Wow. Nowadays, i can bet the number of ppl who has such habit can be count by the fingers and toes u have there. When i say early, it's 10 something or 11. Latest 11. Or if special occasion.. 11.30 lo. hehe. And wake up at 6 to 7. Despite all these good things about her, there is still a string attached to it. She has no interest in getting love relationship! My parents truly worries about that. But oh well.. let the fate decides. I thk the best phrase to describe sis is, Sis is a nv chiang ren! heheh

To uni, everything is completely new. All the people, the way of speaking, the food, the environment, facilities, services, and feelings r not longer the same as in Malaysia. I have met a few good people like Kenneth, Thomas, Jason, Areeba, Akaradet, and Humara. just to name a few. And pretty much, these are the few people i hang out with most of the time. As said, with a next to zero social skill, having fewer good frens is already satiable for me.


With these circle of friends around here, hopefully i can just survive thru the 4 dreadful years of life here. And... can return back to malaysia once and for all. By the way, i will be back to Malaysia end of this year and end of 2 years later. I can meet with gf 2 years later !! :D

Speaking of my gf, i received another present from her. A very nice and sweet present which i love very much.



Heart shape pillow with a fragrant fruity smell. Manis manis :)

thx alot dear. i love this gift very much!! muakzzzz

Over the past few days, i've been quite addicted to Hank Green's jokes video. Like.. 51 jokes in 4 minutes thingy. He talked fast, but if listen again and again, some jokes are really funny. Example;

A boy asks his father, 'Is God man or woman?' -God is both- 'Is God black or white?' - God is both- 'Is God Michael Jackson?'

loll

Another 1, science joke.

2 atoms were talking with one another. 1 atom says, i've lost an electron..! The other atom says, Are u sure?? The atom replied ' Yes.. im POSITIVE!! hahaha

I like tis:

A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender,

"Got any grapes?"

The bartender says, "No, this is a bar. We haven't any grapes."

The next day the duck walks into the same bar and asks the bartender, got any grapes?

The bartender says, "No, we haven't any grapes! If you ask one more time, I will nail your beak to the bar!"

The next day, the duck goes back to the bar and asks, got any nails?

The bartender, confused, says.. "No, we don't have any nails..."

The duck says, "Good. Got any grapes!!?"

lol...

Anyway, whats a easter holiday without a bunny

here goes..

A bunny from my bro's office =)

Got to go now. Wish you happy holidays and enjoy urself. bye~

miss my dear dear very much.. dear got miss me ma? hehe

2 comments:

慧银 aka Yinn said...

Yeah!!!Finally dear got holiday~~But then I know,dear is quite stress nowadays because doing some assignments.I hope dear will complete as soon as possible=).I really wish to chat more with you.But then,time passes too fast.I hope next time,we have some free time to chat more.Miss u alot:)

I'm really glad that you like that pillow!!!Hahha..I'm really happy.At least,I didn't choose the wrong present for dear~~

Hahaha..I don't know that dear like to see jokes.Next time,dear can tell me some of it dy XD..and I like the 1st joke *Is Micheal Jackson a god?*..lol,dat's really funny.

Yup!!!I really miss you alot:)Alot alot~~Love u.Muaksssss

By the way,wish dear Happy Easter Day.It's on the sunday (12/4/09)__the day I left Malaysia..Miss me ya~~hahaha=)

norris said...

ya oh.. although is a holiday, got assignment.. sien. haha i also hope that we can always chat without looking at the time. Like last time, we can chat till very very late. Tired, but very shiok o :D miss u alot too~~ :)

hahah ya!! i reli like the pillow very much. especially the smell. coz the love up there got a small flower de. all the nice smell is from there. hehe thx again 4 the sweet present lao po ~

yea.. i lke to read jokes. funny ~
hehe sure.. when possible, i tell dear jokes den XD the 1stjoke, memang funny.. hahaha

miss dear n love dear very much too oh!! muaksssssss

oh thx 4 dear's wish~ yuen lai is sunday, the easter day. haha i didn know dat. same day as dear leave msia.. dear muz take care oh!
hope dear go india, can study well and have a happy life there o~

good luck bao bei..
miss u always~~
lub u =)

good luck baby~~
sayang