Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry x'mas!!

haha.. the title says it all. Wish all of u who r reading my blog,.. a happy christmas day~ !!

btw, my christmas is a boring 1.. how boring? ... boring is boring la.. got level 1 meh? haha boringness has been part of my life too.. tai sei for myself.. with no much frens, n with gf so faraway from me.. wat can i do? sienzzz

i wanna ply wii!!! arghh haha i actually hav a few wishlist that i hope to happen :

1. Can meet with u :)

2. Get many presents gifts (but unfortunately i just receive a single 1)

3. Able to get my hand on Wii ! i wanna ply Wii fitness !! hahaa

4. n xbox360 or ps3 too!!

5. Calvin teh will stop watching anime n start reading my blog! hahaha -_- dat wont happen, he rather persona @.@

6. My father n mother,.. wont ever quarrel becoz of a small thing anymore. Silly n annoying

7. World is 24/7 peaceful.. no war please

8. My future wife's name will be spelled ; Goh Huei Yinn

Allright i actually stil hav a mountain of list which i didn write them down. Greedy ? yeah ._.

Oh ya.. n more importantly, wish all my frens/classmate/ enemies *gulp* will live on well in the future~ hope u all can get to a good course n uni, n finally find a proper job yo!

to my gf, india isnt a high class country as to compared to aus or others, but in overall, not a bad country for medicine n dental studies. Jia yu bah! fight for our future !! XD

finally, wish everybody here, merry christmas!! n hav a happy holidays! :)

the very first wish i receive from my gal :) the original format of the pic.. its animated 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA~~I'm bec
Wish u Merry Christmas (abit late dy)...haha...
Hope u dont mind ya~~~
I noe u reli like to play wii hor..
Y dont u ax ur parents buy for u
Coz u score good result in SAM ma..
n ur PS3 too...
U said u wanna buy it after SAM...
until now still haven buy yet??
Oh ya..u said u received a single present only??Wat's the present???
Hahaha..*maybe u told me b4..but i 4get dy*..sori~~~
Aiyoo..i very blur le..
After come bec from china...
Everything oso blur...haha
If wanna blame,blame china la
LOL!!!jk la
wheather in china reli bad...cause me sick
Haizzz
Wat i write above oso unrelated to ur topic...haha

COZ I RELI RELI BLUR AFTER COMING BEC FROM CHINA =.="

Anonymous said...

its abit late, but i dun mind la.. hahah
oh.. my result i still think is ma ma dei onli. plus, even if i get 95+ TER, i wont be receiving any expensive gift from parents de. coz.. the reason i believe u noe dy lo. haha
oh the single present is, the custom shirt i made for u lo.. u din asked, i also 4got to tell u about it..coz the shirt not cheap ma. so it could be considered as my result's present.

Yeah, china's weather reli pening kepala. but nvm. i like u blur blur gong gong together with me! hehe we r blur couple XD

Anonymous said...

Oh..u too rendah diri or too high hope le???hahaha..but nvm la..I think u're best:)
Ooo..i noe the reason.But the shirt is 4 me wor,not ur present oso..haha,u consider my present is ur present ar.
Aiya..I should give u a christmas present le..4get to give dy
I juz rmb the 2 most memorable day only..dat's y give u 2 presents..
NVM!!!I will give u a surprise later..hahaha
Haha..u like i blur blur n gong gong 2geta with u..
Hmm..i think i have to change my name to blur blur n gong gong supporter instead of supporter aka Lala..hehe:)