Friday, December 12, 2008

Part Time -Kumon

Today is considered a memorable day for me. For the first time in my 18yrs of life experience on earth, i hav finally started working !! no i didn work during the holidays after spm ,.. coz i was lazy bum. N in fact, i didn even thought i would be working today coz im still lazy =__=" BUT. i noe my responsibility as a grown-up already. I should start working n at the very least, contribute a penny or 2 to my family.. Im guai or not ! :D haha no la.. actually the main reason i wanna work is, so dat i can buy stg for myself n my someone.. using my cold hard cash..


My dad n i had go loitering around sg long, searching for any shops which are looking for part-time or full time workers. We were I was about to give up coz some of the shops r onli looking for female workers, some had already hired ppl, some requires me to work for a reli long time which i tak nak, some nids chinese knowledge.. i cant write hua wen zi ( but i noe how to speak, so im no banana ;P ) , n some other minor reasons dat sum up altogether. Fortunately, as we were about to return home, my dad passed by several shops n saw a banner at the side of the staircase which are difficult to be noticed.

'' Ei, ah di, dis job looks pretty good ! Wanna go up n check it out? '' , dad said.

'' Huh ? u wan me to become a babysitter? '' i said.

lol actually the short dialog above i reka 1. i 4got wat we said as we saw the ad the 1st time dy.. Anyway, i registered dis job n had a short interview with Pn Mahes, the principal of Kumon. Basically, my job there is a teacher of the many many small kids there.

she is.. Ms Mahes. hahaha ok not funny.. i din take a pic of her so, no pic of her!


Dis morning was my unofficial first day of working. Its unofficial becoz 2day wasnt reli a working day, but i was told to follow a training session in the morning. But as i reached there, the guy inside already told me about the things like books, stationery, pprs, folders, rules n regulations n stuffs, n da nxt minute, i have to start marking the exercises done by the kids there. Pn Maseh tipu me geh. Ohya, there were no students 2day coz i told u, its unofficial rite? Kumon centre, yea dats the name of my working place now, onli opens on mondays n thursday. Today was a special case.

My duty as a teacher there, actually is to mark/ check the ans by the children there. N also to guide the children if they duno how to do dis or dat. The pay is 4bucks/second ! haha ok is 4 bucks/hour. Not too bad for a simple job, agree ?

BUT, as simple as it seems, dis job is reli bored, bored n bored ! ( n bored ) i started marking the repeating type of pprs for at least 6 h0urs. Sien dou sei. Hungry dou sei. Miss my gf dou sei. i seriously rather stay at home, massaging my mum's back than doing dis boring work here at kumon. Life sux -.- however, terpaksa sabar ba.. Wan money, nid effort n experience restless working period n sometimes, boring things to do.

For more details about Kumon, u might wanna go to the site, http://www.kumon.com.my/

Only go to dis website if ur too freaking bored or u have some business there, like sending ur kids to dis.. tuition centre ..

oh ya.. i suddenly got reminded dat the staff inside told me, 1 of the pro students there, who is either standard 3 or 4, can manage a FORM 2 work !! omg? y so genius 1? Anyway, dats onli english. He told me, the boy cried as much as 1 litre of Tears while attempting the maths exercises. hehee

Memang bored la dis work, but i must stand strong! n gambate~~ lol

Allright, i need to go n do my 'homework' given by Pn Mahes. Actually dis homework belongs to hers 1 ! She lazy, so she tolak dis work to me. But she pays me 20 bucks upon completing dis 200-pages, English workbook. I accepted it. Wait ! is it worth my time doing dis lengthy work juz for 20 bucks !? @.@ anyway, Deadline : 3 to 4 weeks later. XD

dis is the homework.. swt

Ok, blog again nxt time. byee~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...i heard of KUMON be4..quite famous rite???
Intially,i thought KUMON is specially 4 someone who is different from other...i mean..someone who is mental distorted or cacat..
I make mistake???Sorry every1..paiseh!!!!
It's good dat u have some experience in working
Ur 1st time...appreciate it..haha
Better than me..i dont have working experience at all
U noe y???Coz i dont plan to work at all...i juz wanna sit at home n feed by my husband...i wait 4 my husband at home..
LOL!!!!jk la...dont make it serious ok???But i noe most of the gal oso want like dat...hehehe (dont think i dunno..i want it too)
Better still all the children din make any fun with u...
For example: they put some faeces on ur chain or pinch ur ear...hahaha
So...
whEn teaching them or make jokes with them, dont make them angry or wat..hahaha...u noe the result when u make them angry rite???hahah
BE CAREFUL!!!!Norris~~~

Anonymous said...

hahaha famous.. i tak pasti. but i noe its an international franchise type of educating centre. oh initially i also tot its for cacat ppl, but rupa-rupanya bukan..

haha.. den wat for u study dentistry when u dun wan work? lol
be my laopo ba.., u jz wait to be fed by me.. u relax, goyang kaki at home XDD

the students r ok de actually.. but some of them r pretty blur, making funny funny mistakes.
i teach them also.. didn make joke 1 wo.. if i make loud voice, scared they cry tim.. hahahh
YES MADAM!! Norris will be 1000% careful ~~

Anonymous said...

hey,
lol,
i tot SG is singapore lerr..den i tot u come all the way from malaysia to singapore just to work part time,,
ROFL!
i wanna work too :D

Anonymous said...

lol
sg here is sungai..
sungai long, place where i live.

u go work too lor.. no nid ask my permission k? heheXD