Monday, December 1, 2008

SAM's Prom 2008

To start things off, i think im kinda lame coz dis prom named Corroboree, specially for SAM students was already about a 2 weeks ago's event. N now only i started to talk about it?? tsk tsk tsk. Actually i dun intend to blog about dis topic also pun. But since im too bored with my life, might as well turning on my pc n start typing something. N also every1 who owns a blog n participated this prom had/should say something about dis, no? 0K.. enough of babbling..


Can u guess which is me? ok im the guy with the color completely unsimilar with other people there. The others r my classmates. They r all leng zai's except me. Im the black sheep of the family :(


Me n my dear at the upper pic, min min n her fren, tiffany at the lower part

Is me with the shuai ge, calvin Teh :)

Me n my gf before waiting for some ppl to fetch us to prom XD

1 of the few bookmark my gf made for me.. love it.. such beautiful artwork :)


No matter how zi lian u r, guys pls dun do wat da guy did in the pic above. lol if this guy sawhis pic here, i gonna get killedwhacked up by him.. n ya.. dis pic is random i noe. not related to prom at all. juz i felt geli coz he reminded how silly i look in the past . *gasps*

Im done with the pics. if u wanna c more, keep staying tune for dis blog ok?but den the pics are not particularly interesting also.. haha normal onli. oh ya.. deep apologies for those people i steal ur pics from. Pls dont sue me for plagiarising ? im seriously broke.. i wanna find a part-time job eh ! haha

0k la.. i will blog again some day nxt time. C ya~








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow~~
u got blog....
cant image....=='''
jk lar...

haha....
dont wan say nobody wan 2 see ur blog lar...
actually got me de...
i will always come n support u....
so u muz always post new articles...
haha
ok...igtg...
bye...see u next time...XD

Anonymous said...

eGlad you like the bokmark:)
Oh...aren't you afraid that "zi lian" guy sue you because you took his "cute" picture without his permission???haha...anyway,i guess he is happy because his picture appear in your blog...lol

Anonymous said...

To supporter aka lala:
ya.. coz the bookmark is so creative ma :)
hahaha mayb after he saw his pic here at my blog, he will felt regret le? n den dunwan act cute dy.. i save his maruah in the end! hohoho lol

Anonymous said...

To xiaofen:
y u like so za dao i got blog geh?

haha if u dun wan come visit my blog, also nvm dy.. sometimes, i can simply consider my blog as a diary, where no1 else would come n read it. :)
but when ur bored, come visit my blog kadang kala la ok? hehe
c u nxt time den~