Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sigh

haizz .. alth0ugh im 18, i felt dat im more like an ah pek who doesnt enjoy gai gai-ing, unless accompanied by his gf. i realized dat even if i enjoy going out for a walk or something, i hav no1 to teman me.. My gf, she has already returned to her hometown which is far away from my place, causing huge difficulty for me to even touch her hand anymore. Not to mention going out pak toh with her again. *sob*


anyway, my personal love story isn't 2day's topic of my post.


Dis morning, i woke up relatively earlier than the usual me, which is approximately 9am. My whole family except my bro who is still at Aussie ( which includes my parents, my sis n me) planned to go to somewhere near the Mines, n the somewhere we actually went is known as ' Waterfront Park of Mines'. Heard of it be4? its a place where u can do a kind deed by going thru a prayer n make donation, leading to the ultimate event, which is to release fishes into the lake. The purpose of doing it is to save the life of the fish n.. den eat free chap fan!! woohoo !! unfortunately, the dishes served is vegetarian style, so.. dat also means dat my sister drools all over the floor. haha.. oh? she is a dedicated vegetarian btw. Actually no la, coz we also plan to go the Mines, to eat there n walk walk inside.

these r the people who were saying amitofu about 9999times for the prayer. the 2 most visible human in the pic is my mum n sis XD me n my dad le.. instead of praying, we found something else which is more interesting..

lol no we didn eat there also, but the fatty crab looks tempting th0ugh

Y the pic so ugly 1? the reality looks much nicer le.. but i actually dun reli noe how to admire mother nature 1 la.. i juz cincai post dis scenery pic to look yeng *smug face*

Can u c a small turbulence of water on somewhere in the pic above? actually there's some fish fighting for the bread which are thrown in by a dude standing not far away from me. His job is to make sure that the fishes survived. if not he die. hahaha

i tried camwhoring at dis place, but it turns out that the sun is too bright, resulting my face to look even darker than black @_@

Ok.. den we headed to the Mines which is near to dis waterfront place. But as we arrive there, there is no parking space ! ><>i notice dat the blog is very boring la.. so i wan to stop here liao lor.. Now i noe y some ppl tend to update their blog once in a while onli .. So im 1 of them mayb.

allright.. i go first ! tata~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah..sorry le..
So long only give u a comment
Erm..wat should i say le???
Should I say...INCOVAR ROCKS???
Lol..joking la
NORRIS ROCKS???hAHAHA...u love it rite???
Opss..it seems like the above comment is unrelevent to ur topic here...
Wat i wanna say is...
Good lor..can go gai gai with ur family..
U all went to buy thing..pray GUAN YIN MA...happy family huh???
Hehehe..
dAt's y...Norris,appreciate ur family member

P/S:sorry..this post soooooo long dy..reli out date liao...giv u more comments inn ur next post ya~~~:)

Anonymous said...

yaya.. should say INCOVAR rocks !! hahaha u wanna rock me, i of coz suka kau kau lo ..hehe
haha but i din actually took part in the praying also o.. i onli walk around n den go release fish with other ppl.. haha

yeah we appreciate our family member together ~

dis post may be rather long ago, but u still commented me.. is good enough dy :)