Friday, January 16, 2009

19 years old

Everyone.. I HAVE JUST TURN 19!! i cant believe myself. my face is already look like an old hag, but my age also betrays me..sob... well.. better dun think too much @.@

so as an once-in-a-year event, u all probably guessed i will go wild n celebrate my day like mad, didnt u? but wrong!! totally. i mean my bday wasnt a sad 1. but its just like another day among the holidays. wait.. mayb not dat terrible. hahaha

this morning, my parents n i went to Sg Wang. The main purpose is of course to celebrate my birthday while buying me some stuffs as bday gifts or things to be brought to Aussie soon in February. oh btw, im not going to Sdyney oh. Who say its Sdyney 1? Im going Rmit, n it's located in Melbourne. Anywayy.. after more than 2,3 hours spent in Parkson, i came out with 2 new shirts, a long pants and some huge, thick shirt.. if im not wrong, its called cloak. Its important for me to survive in cold places like australia. And i love both of the shirts bought 2day. The pants n cloak r so so. Spent around 200 bucks on dis few items. Not dat expensive right? Its because we only pick those with discount or not so branded ones only. hehehe we r living in a world of cheapskates. Then, its time for lunch! Since we (me n my mum) spent excess time on shopping session, we r pretty desperate for food already. Because? hungry. Initially we plan to have some japanese food, but we couldnt afford to waste anymore time to look around for them. So, we just simply settled down at some Hong Kong style Noodle house, which if im not mistaken, located not far away from bb plaza's entrance. I ate a soya-sauce chicken noodle, which is not half bad.

After eating, straight away headed back home. At home, i really felt like sleeping because of some pills dat make me drowsy eaten last nite. However... i brought back piles of junks from Kumon to do at home. Remember Kumon? Dats where children r trained to be some proffesional assasin or joker Dats where i worked. i brought back some worksheets which can earn me extra pocket money.

Dats the 3 sets of English worksheets with their respective difficulty levels. I was actually doing them while watching some tvb drama. ( to ease my boredom )

Part of the exercise.. i bet these works r too tough to be done by Kelvin chew :P

Then, for dinner, we went to eat at....

Be4 dat, dad went to secret recipe to get me n my mum some cakes. actually is 2 slices of cake. Cost 6.50 for each slice.

*take the zinger*

*bring the zinger to the mouth and then.... *

haha i felt like im a retard. Next is time for the cakes!

Sugar-free moist chocolate cake - suitable for my parents as they r not sweet at all but still taste nice.

Chocolate Indulgence - For those who have sweet tooth.

Compared to my 2008, this year's celebration is not as good. But 2009 also marks the first year where i receive a birthday present from my dear. She gav me a...


wii !! hahahaha just kidding. She gave me something else which i intend to keep as a secret from public. I take this opportunity to say, THX again to my dear for the gift ya.

To my dear huei yinn : I couldnt celebrate my 19th birthday with u.. but i hope,.. things will be different n u will always be nxt to me in every of my birthdays in the future ya. Love u always :)

Thx to the god n guanyinma for giving me 19 yrs of comfortable life despite of the many downfalls that happened to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont u dare talk bad about kumon. U dont know anything about kumon and u are condemning about it. Maybe you should take up english from Kumon since your english is so broken. I hope you are only working there as a helper and not a teacher. If you are the teacher, i really pity your students cos they have to learn your broken english.

Anonymous said...

A spam from some anonymous. lolll well i have my privary to say anything i want. i didn mentioned anything dat concerns sensitive issue, did i? So would u just shut ur big, sluggish mouth and smell my socks?

thx 4 ur comment anyway Mr pickachewtzephan. wat a nice birthday gift from a clown.

★miniec★快乐♥ said...

you said people english is so broken, means your english very good lar then? if yes then you go to be the teacher but my turn to pity the students Lolz

Anonymous said...

Wow..Norris,U should thx Miniec.
Did u noe wat she help u??? I reli reli wanna thx Miniec coz u help Norris to defend "ANONYMOUS"..haha

Ok, start the topic..
Happy 19th Birthday to You~~


(To Be continue...)

Anonymous said...

LOL thx everybody who stand on my side. But actually i have to admit my english is not good. n somehow, broken. mayb i reli should consider quitting the job as teacher n become a student there myself.. n let the anonymous guy to teach me how to spell 'Anna' backwards..

thx for dear's bday wish again. haha but is a long time ago's event dy. quite shy to mention it again.. hahaha..anyway. Thx for ur gift n ur love :D