Monday, January 5, 2009

RM240 , Birthday n KK

FIRST POST and possibly the last in 2009 !! n my title of dis post is reli weird. dun mind it :P

yesterday on the 5th of Jan, is the open day for schools, international schools as well as SAM in main campus of taylor in subang jaya. Sri Hartamas's taylor, their SAM starts slightly later i guess? Pls dun ask me where is Sri Hartamas.. im a noobie of geography. So, my parents n i went to taylor ( in subang 1) to sell the books away. Ya i was selling all the year 12 SAM engineering books i had with me. n based on the price my mum calculated, we r actually planning to sell them away n expecting around RM300+ to be earned back . However.... zz things r not dat smooth as we expect.

Reached taylor at around 7 15. We thought we were too early. But dat was totally wrong. I mean, dats definitely not the time to open the bonnet? of the car n looking for customer. So, we headed to AC. After eating n talking till abt 8.30 plus, we planned to head back to the car n go to subang parade for a walk. Coz we thought the students n their parents will start buying books after they received the booklists at around 12 stg? But, as we reached our car, which is parked at some nice spot ( about nxt to idp) we noticed the place looks totally different. The sky was bright already. Many vans n cars were there, n of coz with the ppl talking among themselves. Books were on sale! Immediately n kan cheongly, we fast fast set up our mini stall. Selling onli 5..er.. 4 subjects. Coz ESL has basically ntg to be sold.

At the beginning, the situation looks very unsmooth for us. The passerby dont even realized our presence, like we r not there. Freaking paiseh.. my worries has gone higher. I scared nobody wil wan to buy my books. LUCKILYY. my smart dad (lol) invited an auntie n his son out of the taylor, straight towards my car, the mini stall. That auntie is a fussy pussy cat. She kept complaining on the quality of my books.. n the version. =_= lazy to write much about her. at last, she bought my Spec Maths n Maths Studies books. at the price of RM70!! she untung, i rugi -.- although my spec maths text book is original, the quality of it,.. i hav to admit.. its reli.. swt haha
well, wat do u expect for a book of somewhere 10 yrs old already? XP Den, my remaining Chemistry n Physics n abit of ESL books n papers were sold to 3 youngsters. The reason i call them youngster, becoz i felt im old :( my appearance look old. haha despite the absence of moustache. (duno how to spell it) Something off-topic = dat day in Kumon, a 40+ guy who also worked as teacher called me UNCLE!! &%$%# now i felt like calling him, ah pek. or hey grandpa. Fortunately, the 3 youngsters r bai ga zai cin cai. Bought my books without any hesitation. hAHA earned RM170 from them. 170+70 ? u do the maths.

Another 2 more days, im will be leaving Peninsular of Malaysia, to Sabah already. Im going to Kota Kinabalu with 3 of my frens, Calvin the long Hair persona or anime freak, Kelvin the clown and J lo, the.. J YAU ( inside joke) er wait.. is it a joke? o_O n Jack Chua, the womanizer( lolll) is waiting for us at KK. Yeah, we r going to HIs house. to stay for freaking 5 days!! Whenever i think of the moment im gonna sit on the aeroplane, i felt stomachache *pressing the tummy*

n my birthday is coming soon. its on the 16th dis month. No mood to celebrate it at all. Unless ur teling me, my gf wont be going to India.. hahaha jz jk.

i gotta go eat now. Later going out to the home to many many delicious satay, Kajangg
BYe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai..Is me again~~
Do u feel that im efficient enuf??Coz i send u comment on the day u write the post..haha..jk la:)
Yea,congratulation!!!U finally sold all ur books n earn abt rm210.
I noe u're not reli satisfy with this amount,but sill ok la..should be glad.
Coz u noe y???I dont earn even a single penny,k???Haha..(Padan muka me..who ax me dont want to sell the book..:()
Oh ya..i saw ur topic..RM240.Is dat RM240???I thought u earn RM210 only???Hmm..maybe I'm too blur..
Yalar,I noe i'm blur.U noe rite???(last nite case)..dat case,I reli blur la..tsk tsk..
Hmm..u write all the details in this post rite???I dont think you have left out any details lor,rite???Means..wat u wanna tell me is all in here???
Yea..2 more days u will going kk with ur fren..miss u very much oh!!!!
P/S: U cant change the reality dat u will going to kk, I hope this trip can be a memorable trip 4 u..and rmb enjoy urself ya:)
Dont 4get to keep in touch..hehe
Oh ya..EVERYONE~~~
Pls send him a bless on his birthday ok???
If not, u all can send him a comment too (in fs,facebook,msn or blog)
THX everyone~~~~:)

_BUDDHA bless u_

★miniec★快乐♥ said...

Pls send him a bless on his birthday ok???

From Goh
coz tis so i wish you hapiie bday lur coz goh's boyfrend wor !

Heng Goh=(
unfair T.T

Anonymous said...

0PPPSS SILLY MATHS MISTAKE Its suppose to be RM240. But the content in my post is written wrongly. The 3 guys 1, they should giv me RM170 ba. coz im sure the auntie given me RM70. den sum up is RM240 lor.. hahaha sori a. im the blur blur 1. ur not blur like me la.. n yea, thx for ur immediate comment. ya.. actually i hapi coz still can sell the books away de.. thought no1 will buy tim initiailly.. dun padan ur muka.. coz u also no choice ma. u wanted to sell it, but ur far away. Nvm. Nxt time u become dentist, u can get as much money as u desire :)
N.. i din write complete details abt the day at taylor yet. More details, i plan to tell u in hp. Only u~

ya lor... ur going to jusco ler.. i go kk, cant meet u on dat day dy. haiz.. very sorry dear. we can onli meet on early feb. n its the last chance dy.

when i go kk already, no matter how busy, i will still contact with u.. dun wori :) miss u too..
hahaha thx 4 ur effort for finding ppl to wish my birthday ya.. Thx :)
*lub huei yinn*

Anonymous said...

miniec? another huei yinn's bf ( best fren) haha wat do u mean by ' Heng Goh? unfair?? sori for my blurblurness.. n btw, thx for ur early wish.. good luck for ur future!