Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kota Kinabalu

Im going to KK 2moro!! wat? ur asking me if im excited about it anot? Not much -_- hahaha i bet calvin or jack will double-team on me if they knew wat i written here. But a promise is a promise. I wont release the aeroplane at dis last moment. Oh well.. i juz hope dat i could survive the beach session n hav some fun time in KK.. dear.. wish me luck. hahaha Will Might blog about my trip at KK after i returned on the 13th ya~~ I will miss my beloved 1 everyday :)

Oh ya, did i mention i went to Kajang yesterday? i have my new ic card with my new 18 yrs old dumb face on it. Very Freaking ugly face T.T sry, face problem is 1 of my greatest issue -.-
n later on the evening, my parents n i went to a satay restaurant named... Restoran Haji Samuri if im not mistaken. Pls take note its spelled S.A.M.U.R.I ,, not samurai. lol As u might already noe or i have already stated, Kajang is renowned for its satay. n i bet none of u can resist satay ( well, unless ur a vegetarian) Yummyyy !!

''Untuk Rasa Sate Kajang Yang Sebenar'' yay..

Be4 we had the satay, my dad grabbed some nasi lemak on the table near the counter there. n its rice is unbelievably delicious despite onli hav eggs n chili. im not bluffing or exagerating.

Dats the sate we hav waited for. Once ur at Kajang, u shouldn't miss it. Even if ur on diet, just giv it a try! at least a stick pls

Seriously, sate rocks my socks. hahaha i copy dis line from another person. If by chance ur from somewhere else n u got urself at Kajang, go to dis Hj. Samuri Restaurant. Not the Restaurant Malaysia near Metro Plaza. Er.. but the exact address of Hj Samuri i duno X_X juz use a taxi or something :P

Okay la.. i have finished promoting dis sate n dis restaurant. The boss of Hj Samuri will pay me well for dis hehee Enough blogging. I gotta hav my dinner now. Goodbye people. 5to6 days cant msn with u T__T swt

Ps : For u amateurs out there, Sate is malay spelling while Satay is in English :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry...so many days later after ur post only give u a comment.Hope u dont mind..haha
I think i dont have much comment to write in this post (sorry..again)
But, I will try to write more n promise u dat ur next post (after u come bec from KK, I will write until 2 PAGES LONG..LOL)
I noe..2day u r coming bec from KK
Waiting 4 ur next post about ur trip in KK
Wat I wanna comment here is...klang satay
I haven tried be4 klang satay..but my parents tried b4
Honestly, they said the satay is not as nice as Kuantan satay (dunno can believe anot)
But then, maybe the restaurant dat my parents visited reli not as delicious as Restaurant Haji Samuri
Anyway, I still wish to try it one day...haha
Besides Klang satay, I like Klang "rou kan" too..haha..sorry, totally out of topic
Nvm, juz wanna inform u...Klang rou kan reli nice
Try it if can ya~~~hahah (Ask ur mum buy from pasar pagi..very juicy,delicious...woah,cant describe la..have to try it urself...I noe it's abit exagerate =.="..hehe)

WAITING 4 UR NEXT POST ^.^

Anonymous said...

Sorry...so many days later after ur post only give u a comment.Hope u dont mind..haha
I think i dont have much comment to write in this post (sorry..again)
But, I will try to write more n promise u dat ur next post (after u come bec from KK, I will write until 2 PAGES LONG..LOL)
I noe..2day u r coming bec from KK
Waiting 4 ur next post about ur trip in KK
Wat I wanna comment here is...kajang satay
I haven tried be4 kajang satay..but my parents tried b4
Honestly, they said the satay is not as nice as Kuantan satay (dunno can believe anot)
But then, maybe the restaurant dat my parents visited reli not as delicious as Restaurant Haji Samuri
Anyway, I still wish to try it one day...haha
Besides Kajang satay, I like Kajang "rou kan" too..haha..sorry, totally out of topic
Nvm, juz wanna inform u...Kajang rou kan reli nice
Try it if can ya~~~hahah (Ask ur mum buy from pasar pagi..very juicy,delicious...woah,cant describe la..have to try it urself...I noe it's abit exagerate =.="..hehe)

WAITING 4 UR NEXT POST ^.^

(Edited..)

Anonymous said...

Sori ah, now onli reply ur comment. haha.. 2 similar comment from u except with the 2nd 1 with a bracket 'edited' in it.

of coz i dun mind lor.. dear gt giv me comment, i very hapi dy. hahaha no nid write too long de comment la. i dun wan make u susah 4 me.. oh actually there r many satay stalls in Kajang. Most of them r of normal or worse, poor quality de. They onli try to ciplak the true resipe of good satay n use the name n history of kajang sate to do their business there. But mayb ur Kuantan de satay also very tasty. nxt time if gt chance, i go there, n try them out ya. i wan u to teman me go eat together :)

hahaha.. dear reli love rou kan. Ya coz being able to produce nice sate, surely its rou kan also not bad de. They r both meat after all. Mayb i try talk to mum ba. C if she wanna buy anot. If gt buy, den good lor hahaha ur description is not so exagerated la. coz they r reallly yummmmy ma haha..