Tuesday, January 20, 2009

untitled

Nowadays especially for the past 2 days, i felt really sleepy n tired. Dunno why, even when im walking outside, i just couldnt stand still n just to realize my eyes r slowly closing.. mayb im lack of sleep.. zzzz.. hahha ( silly way to begin my post -.-" )

Anyway, yesterday was a considerably busy but somehow boring day for me. My parents n i went out at approximately 10 in the morning and i checked the clock. We came home as the clock nearly strikes 11. Thats more like 12 to 13 hours outside. N for a person who apparently looks like zombie n has deficiency of sleeping, don't u think its alil too much for him? NOT. In fact im not dat tired last night. kekeke sry for contradiction. Ok back to the topic. We were suppose to go to IDP, in order to do my visa stuff and later in the evening, to do some medical checkup. Actually i went to subang at expense of Kumon. Ya there was Kumon dat morning. N we r supposed to be there to help Ms Mahes, the indian principal to arrange the furniture, tables n stuff. From her face, i never thought she believes feng shui ! Weehee i escaped from doing that piece of work. IDP saved me. Kudos to u hahahaha wat does kudos mean by the way.

Aahh.. im so lazy to blog. But ok.. continue. haha. i went to AC to have my lunch with my papa n mama. Den we left for the hospital to do the health examination aka medical checkup. My dad picked Tong Shan Hospital. Heard of it be4? My gf told me it's an old hospital. Mayb it is. There, i did x-ray after the long waiting n queues.. den do some minor body checkup like testing for eye-sight, color blindness, blood pressure, height n weight. Anyone who do intend to leave Malaysia n go overseas for further education, u cant escape from these annoying lil exams. I heard from somewhere ( is it from Kelvin) that each year, 2% of ppl who went for these medical checkup fail to deliver a healthy status result in the medical report. or stg like that. I hope i wont be among the 2% there. *gulp* Spent nearly 100 bucks on these checkups. OH but pls dun misunderstood. If u were in my msn list n saw my latest pm, this wasnt the 100 bucks i was talking. I'll get to there later.

After the boringness at hospital, we went to eat at Jalan Alor. The main menu is some char siew+chicken rice. Quite nice for such a normal thing i eat for almost everyday. Then, somwhere nearby is some stalls which sell ...

haha u probably eat this be4. its.. roasted pork (rou kan) bread with chicken floss added. Yummy~~


Guai ling gou... have u eat this be4? it tastes bitter but if u add honey into it, it tastes bitter n yet, sweet. Complement each other yo

dats mum. n it was raining super heavily outside. cats n dogs ey?

After eating, its time for... SHOPPING !! 3 of us went to Sg Wang to buy me several stuffs which we forgotten to buy in another day. At the end of the day, i bought a nice sport shoes- brand is Oasis , a slipper which is leather-made? , and a luggage bag. Basically Sg Wang isnt my favourite shopping spot. Because as i said, imma ah pek!! hahaha ah pek dun like walk in Sg Wang :P

Sigh nowadays i felt that im really blur.. mayb its because im really an old man afterall..

Talking about the 100 bucks, its becoz recently i just earn about rm90 from Kumon. n i wish to earn more, since i can watch drama while doing the worksheets. Watch drama n gaining money.. how cool is that? Unfortunately, the principal disallow me to do anymore worksheets because she says .. ''Norris, tell me why should i let u do the worksheets, when i know u will be leaving Kumon in the next 2,3 weeks? u tell me !? wats the point of giving incentive to a worker who is going to quit the job pretty soon?'' piff

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huhu..I'm bec~~~(I mean im bec to reply ur post n give u some comment)..haha.
Ok, let's start...
1)Yea..I reli reli pity u becoz u're lack of sleep tis few days.I hope TODAY onwards..u wont feel tired anymore (yalar..hope so. If I'm a god, i sure wont let u felt sleepy n tired anymore so dat u can chat with me till midnite)..hahaha
2)U seem reli reli hate KUMON..maybe becoz of dat "Pn Mahes" la..haha. I felt dat Pn Mahes shouldnt say stg like dat lor. For example: (''Norris, tell me why should i let u do the worksheets, when i know u will be leaving Kumon in the next 2,3 weeks? u tell me !? wats the point of giving incentive to a worker who is going to quit the job pretty soon?'')..this really hurt ok??? At least she should say stg more polite so dat wont hurt other ppl wat. Anyway, u juz left few more days. After dat, u wont see her face anymore (maybe till u're old)..haha. Thus, juz 4get wat she said to u..dont keep in ur heart:)
3) I hope u wont be the among 2% of people. (Guan Yin Ma bless Norris)..all the bez~~~

P/s: If u reli tired, plz let me noe. Maybe u should sleep more..coz u r lack of sleep this few days. N...most importanly, if u reli felt boring or lazy to write blog, dont force urself k??? Juz write it when u want...I dont want u to crack ur head

(ALL THE BEST AGAIN~~~)

Anonymous said...

>>>Finally can see ur mum's face...hahahahah<<<<<<<

Anonymous said...

Sorry..I left stg "quite important" wanna tell u..Ur kuai ling gao n roasted meat + chicken floss bread look very very very delicious oh..hAHAHHA
I AM HUNGRY NOW..feel like wanna eat all these things...YUMMY~~~:)

Anonymous said...

selamat pulang~~ huhuhu. hehehe. hahaha. hohoho. LOL i retarded dy.

1) dear no nid pity me.. coz i noe dear also tired de lo. in fact, i think ur probably more tired than me since u usually wake up so early n sleep as late as me. hopefully both u n me wont get tired easily anymore. haha

2) hahaha actually, i dont hate Kumon. Its Kumon who gav me these pocket money to spend.. to buy new year shirt.. to buy something for u in kk.. etc..etc.. Ms Mahes.. she is quite ok la. except sometimes she is abit kiamsiap. but all dat she said makes sense too. if im boss, i thk i would do the same thing as her. So, i wont really keep in heart. Dun wori :)

3) If im among the 2%, im dead man. tuberculosis? cancer? hepatitis A?B? choiiiii!!
hahaha thx for ur all the bez n guanyinma's blessing anyway.

ya..ok i wont force myself.I'll write whenever i want. XD ( u also can write if u wan..but i noe.. u mostly wont...hahaha..)

Anonymous said...

So, hows my mum's face? leng lui or not? lol

hahaha.. well the gui ling gou i ate actually nid more honey. coz not sweet..but still mouth-washing lo. n the roasted pork bread with chicken floss is good~ nxt time dear go eat again lor.. or when ur wife, everyday i buy u the bread ya.. deal? hehe XD