Sunday, February 22, 2009

infuriation

While waiting for my gf's sms reply, i decided to make a post now. And 2nite is such a bad one. My stupid pc got crazy n of all the websites or programmes can be opened, my windows live messenger couldnt ! I cant even get into web messenger. Now, isnt dat strange ? I have already clicked on the pop-up bar n nothing seems to happen!! I wanted to chat with her... i really wanted it badly. I believe besides her and me myself, no one can define the feelings that struck deep in my heart now. Call? I did but the delay simply makes the conversation unsmooth. I was talking n keep talking n then, it will have to reach the ear's of my gf secs later. I have learnt physics n is it because of the polar stationary something orbital satellite that stays at that high latitude, causing extreme delay at long distance communication ? Now i just feel like taking some watergunThe browning M1919 to shoot at that stupid sattelite. But if i do that, it simply equals to suicidal. *you have me suicidal.. suicidal* Yes without sattelite, without internet,without msn, without chatting with my gf, u can take my exclusive browning M191 n shoot at my own head. dead. n rotten. ... Do i sound like emo? YEAH finally i make a first emo post in my blog for my entire life. Tomorrow, my bro will reformat my pc again. And my pc has been undergoing it like duno how many times dy. Poor pc. Does anyone knows about DNS problem ?? Or better yet, any recommended solution for errors arised from DNS resulting to failure internet connection ? Mayb only Wei Jien can help me but he never read my blog..

.
.
.
I received the reply from my gf. Sigh.. im really missing her. I truly wanna make her my wife... and take care of her, be with her forever. Now i know missing a person but couldnt talk or see or touch her hand feels like how..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear..tis is the shortest post u have wrote rite??Nvm..it's ok:)
This post is short n sweet...haha.I like it very much~~
Yea dear, I noe how u feel dat day.We have the same problem dat day.I cant chat with other.And the final solution for us to chat is by sms.But sms isnt a ood choice thought..coz it takes abt 15mins to received the reply.
Hahah..dear,dont be to emo.We should glad becoz of msn.Becoz of msn,v can keep in touch more smoothly.It is faster n efficient..hahah

Dear..I miss u too~~Muakss:)
Love u!!!

Anonymous said...

haha yea its the shortest. ya lo if there is no msn, we sure die dy. Sms.. yea take long long time to send n receive. luckily have msn :D

love dear dear very much ~~
:)