Monday, February 2, 2009

Final week at Malaysia

Next week, to be exact, on the 9th of February, i will be leaving Malaysia to Australia already. Right now, im feeling kinda sad .. After 18 yrs+ of life spent in Malaysia, indeed i have alot of complains about Malaysia, but i couldnt say it sucks too. What i mean is, Malaysia isnt that bad ! (realy!) well.. except for the attitude of certain Malaysians , their way of communication, kiamsiapness, u name it. I dont care wat cuti-cuti malaysia or wawasan 2020. But "Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita" is cool. Yes. Why should we ever use the f word? Foul-mouthed people will simply leads to no good attitude. n a person without attitude r juz... i duno? sampah masayarakat maybe. Ok, i admit i sound alil like an old man, asking the young people to behave themselves. =.= but aren't we not suppose to be rude? I personally feel that girls who use bad words are.. i couldnt describe. i noe that word, but its considered rude. So, i wouldnt type it.

Actually last time, i used to swear too, due to er.. influence by people who used to sit nxt to me in college classes. *ahem*kelvin*ahem* . Im just fortunate because i managed to turn over a new leaf before its too late. ( thx to my dear ) haha

Anyway, the purpose of me writing 2day is to tell my fellow blog-readers, this might possibly be the last post written in Malaysia T__T Honestly, i felt abit afraid plus nervous. i think i have the butterflies in my stomach. I have never been there before, so what is Australia like? i dun have any clue. Im scared because.. what if i got homesick n eventually developed penyakit gila babi n shake to death? What if the biomedical engineering lecturers bully me n tease my Manglish? What if the extreme weather freezes me into an ice-man? or hot summer days that make my hair melt n armpit sweating more than a bucket? What if the internet line there is too poor that i could hardly sign in Msn or even my blog? What if i couldnt meet with huei yinn anymore !? I hope they just remain as my silly imaginations or questions that merely muddled my mind, but wouldnt turn out to be a reality. The real thing is i worry that i cant obtain wat i want in the end of the 4th year in the university. Then, basically my life is screwed up. I hope everyone will pray for me. *wet eyes* Nvm, i shall gambateh for my life ! O_O

Over the past few days, i have been playing some game. Notice that i rarely mention about games here. If u are juz too bored since u have got absolutely nothing to do or curious, i can let u noe i was playing Final Fantasy 6 -.-"" Pls dont laugh at me. sobsob. i know its a super old game but its.. still great..! Actually the one i was playing is a remake version, so its not really THAT old. Unlike the original version which was released more than 15 years ago. I would say Final Fantasy 6 is the best 2D rpg game ever. Im playing it on my pc, using some emulator called Visual Boy Advance, which basically runs gameboy advance in my personal computer. But i think those of u who never play games or these types of games or just being apathetic, wouldnt care about it at all. haha

classic battle screen of old-school rpgs

i like this wallpaper ! so cute. Can u guess which is the main male n female character ?

Also few days ago, i went to jusco in Maluri to meet my gf. Even though i could only meet her for less than an hour, i felt really happy. I just hope that we can meet more in the future. That would be my 2009's top wish to happen. There, my mum bought a piece of pizza which costs RM5.90. Its pretty big, my mum believed she can barely finish it without being shared by other people. So.. there i am . " im here to eat, mum :D " Actually my dad took his part too.

yummy ~~~~

After that, we have some ice-cream at Baskin Robin because its 31st of the month ! which means 31% discount in case u dont know. Yes im serious. Ice-cream there is super duper nice, except they r apparently over-priced. Just 1 scoop of a single flavor ice-cream onto a small cone, which is considered a junior size one, already cost a frigging 5.90 bucks if im not wrong. Or somewhere that value. Thats about the price of the pizza we juz bought. If its not because of the discount, we would rather eat some Magnolia Ice-cream drumstick or tropicana life or milo ice-cream.

this pint size is actually the smallest one we could order for the discounted items. The ones which r smaller n fitted into cones dont have any discount! too bad right? The 1 we ate cost roughly RM17, after discounted from its original price which is RM25 ++. Oh, the 2 flavors there r expresso and royal something something dark chocolate. Tastes really good for an ice-cream which i have tried my best not to them due to the fats they contribute to us. Sorry. I reli sound like a kampung boy. =.="

Then later that night,...

fuiyoo.. ( somehow when i was typing 'fuiyoo', Mr Woon pop up in my mind )

fireworks which children love very much but parents often discourage them to play due to injuries that resulted by these explosive thingys each year.

For the next few days, i will probably busy packing the stuff to be brought to Aussie. Not fun. Oh ya, if u are my fren, pls visit my gf's blog under "the chosen ones" too ya ! i believe u can guess which one is hers. Found it? Good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea..I think tis might be ur last post (in malaysia)...
Unless tis few days, you have some idea what to write.
Hmm...still left 4 more days
U will goin to australia
*wet eye* I miss u very much~~~
Anyway..I wish u all the bez in aus:)
4 more years later,u will become a very successful biomedical engineer..
So..dont worry about ur future
I know u can do it
Gambateh dear~~~

Anonymous said...

ya.. time passes really fast. when i get to australia, we will still continue to keep in touch o..
5 years later, u will become a successful dentist too. i wan to be ur first patient~~~ i hav many spoilt teeth. hahaha juz joking.
dear gambate too oh ~
gambate for our future together ! :)