Saturday, February 7, 2009

To Australia~

People, im off to Australia in a couple of days later. Sigh. I felt really sad for leaving Malaysia or i should say leaving my family and my dear dear very soon. The problem is not just about long distance relationship. The time difference between Malaysia and Aus is yet another thing which we took into consideration. Say, at this moment, my dear is on9ing at around 3 something on South East Asia time. The clock on my house's wall at Aus might already point at 6, which i will hav to prepare my dinner or worse, when school reopens, my life will possibly change towards a more hectic one. I think after eating, im obliged to return to study or HOMEWORK. Man.. ever since i have completed SAM, i hav not touch any of them. N i would swear, my brain has got deteriorated. Please dun ask me how to find the equation of a 3-D plane anymore. I wont know :P or worse, asking me to write some "story" on how claysilicate act as a slow nutrition reservoir to the plants. Le Chateliar? huhu. Likewise, my dear who will leave to India someday would experience juz the same thing as i would. However, the thing is that she would be busy investigating the various types of teeth. n at earlier stage, she should be learning the general knowledge of health sciences, i.e. anatomy of humans. andd.. im stuck with calculations ! grr boring~ ( fortunately what i took is some biomedic engineering, which equivalents to less calculations) . Eh, dats some good news for me. Now i would just hope Malaysia or other neighbouring countries would somehow improve the field of biomedicine especially onto biomedical engineering. If lady luck isnt on my side, then it probably means i will have to climb slowly n slowly towards the peak ! Way to go , future engineer , Norris Fung ! wahaha *my cita-cita is to create some miraculous pill that turns ugly or fat or peculiar-looking people like me to angelic-faced superhuman!!* HAHA how ambitious


If i mention that the previous post was the last one i make in Malaysia, then it's obviously a miscalculation by myself coz i thought im really lazy to type anything! But yeah, whatever. But this post will be very short. Im ending it real soon. You cant blame this on me because, im feeling drowsy.. n *yawn* i wish someone would tell me a bed-time stories now, so that i can go to the slumberland n meet my gf in the dream. N the weather outside is considerably dark. See? Even the god is telling me to sleep. Before i stop babbling, heres some pic i did not upload for the past few days :


this is the jelly i did mention in the previous 2 posts. Doesnt look appetizing, but it actually tastes pretty sweet n mouth-watering.

This plain looking biscuits r called potato cookies. Although they r named potato, i can smell flour only. Not that good if u ask me. (the container seems to have many white spots; n they r the stain left by these tiny lil cookies.

The other one new year biscuit i receive from aunt yesterday is..

Dun let the appearance fool you. Besides the butter cookies, i can say these Nestum cookies r my 2nd favourite. But the smell is not much different from the cornflake ones i feel. Still Nice


... saje upload a picture of my face for fun -.-

btw, i cut my hair short now. N with the short hair on top of my head, i look really .. undescribable. haha i love to say bad things about myself. Thats the typical me. XD Anyway, with my hair short, my gf would like it. So,.. fine. Worth it ;D

Im going to Australia soooon (..again..) When i go there, i cant eat anymore food which i can easily find in the coffee shop or hawker stalls. I cant eat anymore homemade dishes by mum. With everything new in Australia, i bet my first 2 weeks wont be great. The hairstyler told me the weather in european countries like Aus is bad for hair! So mayb the next next next next time u see me blogging n somehow managed see my latest picture, u will probably puke like mad, looking at an extremely pale face bald guy. No matter what, when im at there, i must do more work-outs ! n start studying like a nerd ! Calvin teh, pls lend me ur brain ! haha!

Farewell.. my very few loyal bloggie-readers ~ When im at Australia, i shall blog again. Good luck to everybody. Stay healthy ! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have left msia dy lur...
Dear, I reli reli miss u le.
Although v r far apart,but then as long our heart still together,I noe there wont be any problem btw us.
New enviroment,new frens...I hope dear can adapt urself ther n remenber to take k urself oh..
If got anything..rmb to tell me ya.I'm a good listener..hahaha:)
And...do rmb to drink more water ya.Aus is a cold n dry country...i scare ur skin will dry.
Put some moisturizer whenever u felt dry ya...

Btw..ur cookies look very tasty oh..haha.Now u in aus,very hard to eat all these food dy.

N...n..n...ur pic looks nice le.Dear very handsome:)..haha.I wanna save it in my pic~~~

All the bez in ur study. Muz work hard ya. If u feel free,think of me or sms me,k???Hahaha...Love u n miss u owez^.^

*I'm waiting 4 ur next blog*...dont let me wait too long ya..hehe. and dear muz owez rmb our PROMISE oh~~

Anonymous said...

dear.. i also very miss u oh..
luckily i can on9 at aus here. still can chat thru msn with u.
hm yea.. the environment here reli very different. frens.. haven get any yet. haha hopefully everything will be ok.
ya i have a moisturizer, so i will use it. i will drink more water too. dun wori. haha

ya lor.. the cookies in the end, also din managed to finish them. still got left some for parents to eat ba. haha

my pic.. hahaha thx dear :) save bah. hehehe

i miss dear too~~ ^.^ love u as well ~~ haha. yea i will rmb our promises de. u too oh ~ thx 4 ur comment ya !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.