Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Melbourne -part 1?

Right. Im blogging from Australia. Firstly, i felt rather happy because i made it here in one piece. I have all sorts of worries be4 the departure to melb here, mind you. But thx god, everything is just smooth. Well.. at least most of the thing. Talking about temperature, even though its summer now, the surrounding is just coldd. U noe wat i mean right? Like.. im shivering outside even with my jacket put on. I feel like im some idiot who were begging for a life, but yeah what to do? Im very used to Malaysia's temperature like many of u do already. When u put an organism which have just perfectly used to a place, say the north pole. N now u simply throw it all the way to ..erm.. south pole, dats would simply depicts the situation im facing now. Im typing these with my hands feeling real cold.

A good thing about Aus is.. no sweat ! :D I have been walking along the streets n hallways n pathways n any possible walking places u can name, n guess wat? Completely dry face without any sweat. If im walking at Malaysia like SS15 in Subang for the duration of more than 2,3 hours, my face will be eventually filled with sweats n oils. yuck. haha i couldnt deny it. Dis afternoon, my bro n i went to visit RMIT, n the nearby buildings like Melb Central Market which is the typical shopping mall here. Ntg much to see because im a cheapskate yo i have sufficient things to use at my sis's house already. My mum stuff lotsa things into the luggage bag, n she was complaining in the airport because, the weight is 19.8 kg. This also means that she could further insert few more things into the bags for me to bring to aus here. I cant blame her because i think every mother in this world would hope that their children can stay as well as possible in rantau orang aka foreigner's countries. To stay as well as possible = bring more miscellanous things ?

My bro bought me some equipments to upgrade the spare pc he had with him at home. Currently, he has a few computers including laptops. which are kinda cool. I love to be surroundded by lot of these contraptions ^__^ NOT. im not some machine maniac or nerd. I just want my dear with me. Anyway, with my bro around me, i guess there is nothing to worry on technological stuff. I have a webcam too ! Finally. However, I will only on it for my beloved one only. I dont think anyone would bother to look at my face anyway.

More update next time. No pic in dis post because im using my bro's pc nw. Couldnt upload any yet. Blog again nxt time. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahha..now only send a comment for u:)
This post is ur 1st post after u reach Aus oh..Im happy to see ur post..hahaha
Hope u can write more post when u r free ya..I wanna noe more abt ur place XD~~
Erm..if im not mistaken,u r oredy there for abt 1 week dy rite??
Hmm..i think u have use to the weather in aus dy rite??
And..Im sure dat u're quite happy with ur life there (in this 1 week) becoz..everything change ma.
For example..U can stay very late until dawn juz to chat with me..haha
If dear felt cold..remember to wear more shirts ar.
Dont get sick oh~~hehe

Dear..post more articles ya
I WANNA SEE~~~:)

Anonymous said...

sori o now only reply. yeah is already a week plus since im at aus here. haha yup!!! im quite used to the weather here dy. yea lo the best thing is i can stay till very late to chat with u lo. others.. haha malaysia is better. OK.If i feel cold, i will wear more shirt ya. but nowadays i didn have to coz its not dat cold dy. hehe rite, i dont get sick.

dear also post more oh.. norris wanna see too! hahah :)
i will post up asap