Sunday, February 15, 2009

Melbourne- part 2

Feeling so neglected my blog. Sorry about that. In fact, i will have to admit that im super lazy to update. Thx to the lazy bones in my body. Its already more than a week im at melbourne. N contradicting the convention, despite i dwell in some new place for quite some time already, i hav no much stories to share out. Shame on me :'( Shall we talk about the weather? pls dun boo at me.. sobs..

Ok. Lately, im pretty used to the climate here already. Last week, it was cold,.. breazy ,.. windy.. anything u can use to describe the typical western country's weather. However, things have changed these 2 days. I no longer have to wear thick clothes before heading outside :D

When the weather isnt a problem, there r many things in Malaysia that i miss. For instance, the food n some people there. Speaking of food, australia's food standard especially when they r trying to mimic Malaysia, is simply no good. And u all probably know that the amount we spend compare to one in Malaysia is just like between heaven n earth. 1 chicken rice here cost AUD 8.90 while chicken rice at malaysia can go all the way down to RM4. If convert AUD to Rm, the difference is too large than i dun want to imagine. Roti canai? Yeah its 1 ringgit (or less) at malaysia but a frigging AUD8 + at australia here. How scary is that? But of course, when it comes at higher payment, the portion is larger n the roti canai, according to bro, consist of not just roti, but meat, vege, rendang, kuah and stuff as well. Are they trying to convert our traditional roti canai to some subway hotdog sandwich ? o.O Shopping.. Well.. as a person who dont really do much shopping unless his gf is around, i dun have much comment. Come here n judge urself ! blek

Yesterday, we ( my bro, my sis and i) went to sis's fren's house. To go there, we need to take trams from our house to melbourne central, home to the main train station here. Just like Kl central, Melbourne consist of shopping area as well. But Melbourne central is cooler. Kl central look like secret missionary base at certain views. But Melbourne is better than that. Den we stopped at Huntingdale station. To cut the long story short, the day at the house is boring. All i had there is some "tik kap mou tek chiong mun yan" marathon. ( super trio show) downloaded by the husband. Oh yes. My sis's fren is actually a lady married to the guy.

Yeah this is them. *cough*

We had our lunch there too. Eat what? Lotsa vege and if there is meat, i can bet they r mock ones. Ntg special about the food, so no picture. Actually im here for quite some time, n yet it seems like i did not have a decent meal till today. My sis is a vegetarian.. T_T The lovely couple have a baby that looks like ...

this. cute right? haha actually i found this in google image. I bet he is the descendant of the greatest sumo in the universe. N he resembles 1 of my student in Kumon omg. No pic of that baby sry.

But i have the baby's sis photo. XD

Dats her, her mum in red and my sis carrying the baby whose clothes in white . That lil girl is notty n cheeky.

Why is she standing there ??

Playing balls.. ic. She love balls.

Dats called.. human goalpost.

Went to the toilet.. just to discover something i had not seen be4.

I hope somebody will teach me how to aim at the hole. o_o



Suddenly feel like upload my gf and me's pictures becoz we look sweet together, dont we ? XD


Very disturbing picture indeed. I purposely upload this so that.. u all will puke like mad after seeing this. teehee ya allah.. y am i looking like dis..

OK thats it. Hm wat? U wanna see my bro n sis's picture ? Sure i guess.

My sis's look tells us that she is afraid of camera flash. XD I look just like them, am i not ? Pls say no if u wanna console me. lolz


In the baby's mind : Some idiot is choking me !! grrrr

Its 9.52 Australian time already. N i have not eat n bathe yet. =.=" Ciao first~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear miss many things in Malaysia..I miss dear in Aus:)
Yea..foods in Aus reli expensive.But then,the portion is big enough for two person.Dats y,I think it is about the same in Malaysia.Hmm..juz the food is so so only,not as nice as foods in malaysia.
Haha..I felt dat the little gal is reli cute.Unfortunately,you din manage to take her front view pic.I wanna c her cute face~~~hehe.
Oh..dear sounds funny le.Especially ur photo..with the word "Ya Allah"..haha.Dear too underestimate urself~~should think positively:)

Miss u~~hehe

Anonymous said...

yeah~ i really miss u. Really looking forward to the day we meet again. :)
hahaha yea the food here is expensive but large portion but not delicious. prefer msia food lo..
dear wanna see her face ar? Nvm.. nxt time we have a baby daughter, u can see her 24/7 lor.hehe
paiseh ar.. i like to make lame lame n crappy jokes. haha okie. i will think more positively nxt time. thx dear :)

miss u too oh~~ ^_~